All posts in Uncategorized
There are several options where you can get our latest books such as
- Online Store – store.peacemeal.my
- Mukha Cafe, TTDI
- Souka, Subang Jaya
We are not a book shop. But we sell books to raise funds. Your purchase helps make our events free.
with Muhyiyuddin Al-Attas and Syafiq Borhanuddin
Lecturers at UNITAR International University
Date/Time: 8pm, Tuesday, 18.8.2015
Location: Mukha Cafe, 15 Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, TTDI
Man’s inclination towards fulfilment is by seeking happiness. However what are the right ways to seek it?
Join us as we explore age old riddle with perspectives from some of today’s leading islamic thinkers and scholars.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
6 Questions on Islam Part 2, Beyond Asking Google, They Can Answer It.
You loved it before and now we are bringing PART 2 of the session. If you didn’t get your dying questions answered before, here is your chance. Your questions will be answered by Imam Afroz Ali and Shaykh Musa Furber live on the day.
Submit your question via
1. In the comment box below or
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
3. Message us on Facebook or
4. WhatsApp us at +60 19‑334 5466
We will compile the best questions and submit to our speakers of the day.
Date: Sunday, 14th June 2015
Time: 8 PM
Location: To be confirmed. Please keep checking back.
Speakers: Imam Afroz Ali and Shaykh Musa Furber
Do not forget to share this with your friends!
Title: “Challenges of Building an Islamic Institution in the West: The Cambridge Muslim College and Waqf”
Speaker: Davina Levy
Date: Tuesday, 21 April 2015.
Venue: Dewan Jumaah, UTM (Jalan Semarak, KL)
Organised Jointly by: CASIS & Peace Meal.
About the Speaker:
Davina is a graduate of the University of Cambridge, with a degree in Arabic and Middle Eastern Studies. Prior to joining the Cambridge Muslim College, she was the Senior Development Officer at St Catharine’s College Cambridge, contributing to its £30million campaign and managing all aspects of the College’s Annual Fund. At the CMC, Davina manages the College’s fundraising activities, particularly the development of the endowment. She is interested in the Islamic system of waqf and its potential in the modern world.
- 24.4.2015 • FRIDAY• 8.30PM – PURIFICATION OF THE HEART – 35, JALAN BU1/1, BANDAR UTAMA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
- 25.4.2015 • SATURDAY• 10.30AM – STRUGGLE FOR SINCERITY MODEST CULTURE – NO. 28-G, JALAN PUTRA 2, TAMAN PUTRA KAJANG
- 25.4.2015 • SATURDAY• 4.30PM – IN THE FOOTSTEPS OFMUHAMMAD SAW (MUSLIMAH ONLY) AS-SIRAJULMUNIR – LOT 376 JALAN HAJI MANAP, KAMPUNG SALAK TINGGI
- 26.4.2015 • SUNDAY• 8.00PM – PURSUIT OF “REAL” HAPPINESS – ABU UBAYD, LECTURE THEATRE, INTL ISLAMIC UNI MALAYSIA, GOMBAK
- 27.4.2015 • MONDAY• 8.30PM – VIRTUES OF KNOWLEDGE – INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC COLLEGE NO 1 JALAN 31/10A, TAMAN BATU MUDA, BATU CAVES
- 28.4.2015 • TUESDAY • 10.00AM – DISMANTLING TERRORISM FOR THE SAKE OF ISLAM – IAIS MALAYSIA, JALAN ELMU, OFF JALAN UNIVERSITI
Topic: Da’esh and State of Islam
Speaker: Imam Afroz Ali
Date: 24th February 2015
Location: BSC Surau