Another collaboration with Basatin Filhah Permaculture (BFP), we’re proud to host Puan Aini Zakaria, formerly from MARDI. She was among the participants of the recent Permaculture Design Course hosted by Murujan, taught by Rhamis Kent whom we also organized talks for. She recently designed and implemented her own rain water harvesting system in her home together with the help of other enthusiasts. She has also written a book on composting.
Archive for March, 2014
Design Elements & Practical Approaches of DQ Farm with HS Wong – 12 April
Muslims Finding Connection with Permaculture Principles, Growing Food & Edible Gardens – 20 April
The Tour of Beats & Coffee with a lot of Poetry – 3rd Mondays
If you’d like The Tour to come to a place near you, speak to us when you join in one of the evenings. Tour dates:
- 17 February – Mukha Cafe, TTDI
- 17 March – Cafe Lapis, Wangsa Maju
- 21 April – Frinjan, Rumah Titi, Titiwangsa.
- 19 May – Garden of Bliss Cafe & Bookshop (below Al-Wariseen, Setiawangsa)
- 16 June – Talent Lounge, Menara Mustapha Kamal, Damansara Perdana www.bit.ly/talentloungemap
- July, August, September – Ramadhan and Hari Raya break.
- 20 October – Souka Bake Shop, 53, Jalan SS15/5A, Subang Jaya (near hospital)