All posts in Uncategorized
Where To Buy Books?
There are several options where you can get our latest books such as
- Online Store – store.peacemeal.my
- Mukha Cafe, TTDI
- Souka, Subang Jaya
We are not a book shop. But we sell books to raise funds. Your purchase helps make our events free.
The Riddle Of Mankind And It’s Quest For Happiness
with Muhyiyuddin Al-Attas and Syafiq Borhanuddin
Lecturers at UNITAR International University
Date/Time: 8pm, Tuesday, 18.8.2015
Location: Mukha Cafe, 15 Lorong Rahim Kajai 13, TTDI
Man’s inclination towards fulfilment is by seeking happiness. However what are the right ways to seek it?
Join us as we explore age old riddle with perspectives from some of today’s leading islamic thinkers and scholars.
6 Questions on Islam Part 2, Beyond Asking Google
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
6 Questions on Islam Part 2, Beyond Asking Google, They Can Answer It.
You loved it before and now we are bringing PART 2 of the session. If you didn’t get your dying questions answered before, here is your chance. Your questions will be answered by Imam Afroz Ali and Shaykh Musa Furber live on the day.
Submit your question via
1. In the comment box below or
2. Email us at email@example.com or
3. Message us on Facebook or
4. WhatsApp us at +60 19‑334 5466
We will compile the best questions and submit to our speakers of the day.
Date: Sunday, 14th June 2015
Time: 8 PM
Location: To be confirmed. Please keep checking back.
Speakers: Imam Afroz Ali and Shaykh Musa Furber
Do not forget to share this with your friends!
Am I on the Right Path: Essential Guidelines to Avoid and Doubt
SHAYKHA SAFIA SHAHID KUALA LUMPUR TOUR
- 24.4.2015 • FRIDAY• 8.30PM – PURIFICATION OF THE HEART – 35, JALAN BU1/1, BANDAR UTAMA, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
- 25.4.2015 • SATURDAY• 10.30AM – STRUGGLE FOR SINCERITY MODEST CULTURE – NO. 28-G, JALAN PUTRA 2, TAMAN PUTRA KAJANG
- 25.4.2015 • SATURDAY• 4.30PM – IN THE FOOTSTEPS OFMUHAMMAD SAW (MUSLIMAH ONLY) AS-SIRAJULMUNIR – LOT 376 JALAN HAJI MANAP, KAMPUNG SALAK TINGGI
- 26.4.2015 • SUNDAY• 8.00PM – PURSUIT OF “REAL” HAPPINESS – ABU UBAYD, LECTURE THEATRE, INTL ISLAMIC UNI MALAYSIA, GOMBAK
- 27.4.2015 • MONDAY• 8.30PM – VIRTUES OF KNOWLEDGE – INTERNATIONAL ISLAMIC COLLEGE NO 1 JALAN 31/10A, TAMAN BATU MUDA, BATU CAVES
- 28.4.2015 • TUESDAY • 10.00AM – DISMANTLING TERRORISM FOR THE SAKE OF ISLAM – IAIS MALAYSIA, JALAN ELMU, OFF JALAN UNIVERSITI
Da’esh and State of Islam – 24 February
Topic: Da’esh and State of Islam
Speaker: Imam Afroz Ali
Date: 24th February 2015
Location: BSC Surau
Living Tips From an A-List Supermodel: Mother Nature – 10 December
Documentary Screening & Solution Talking
Mother – gold ? Nature – green ? Naaa, it is more than that. Nor is this going to be a two hour discussion on how many karats or the types of gold.
What else in life that you see as gold, besides gold then? What are the Muslims there doing to manage their scarce water supply? Mark down your calendar for Rebung Restaurant in Bangsar on 10th of December and checkout one of the places featured in the film that in ancient times referred to the land of milk and honey – Jordan.
We’ll be screening Green Gold by environmental film maker John Liu, with Permaculture Research Institute Founder Geoff Lawton, Jordan Princess Basma Ali. Link to FB Event Page, click here.
This is a series on environment focusing on permaculture based thinking and solutions, namely looking at polyculture ecosystem (2 December), modeling nature (10 December), and counter deforestation (18 December), organized by Peace Meal and Basatin Filahah Permaculture. It’s free and open to non-tree huggers and coffee drinkers. See poster above.
Basatin Filahah Permaculture (BFP) is a company recently set up by four friends with a passionate interest in the permaculture approach toward actualizing a world of right livelihood for the common good. BFP offers educational, research and advisory services in permaculture design, right livelihood and the gift economy.