- April – Murder at Canterbury
- March – The Blessed Tree
- February – Scent From Heaven
- January – The Ottomans: Europe’s Muslim Emperors
- December – The White Helmets
- November – Living on One Dollar
- October – La Khaima
Peace Meal Film Club
Once a month we screen a film at 8.45pm at our usual spot, Mukha Cafe in TTDI. Typically first Tuesdays of the month with refreshments on the house. Films screened will be approximately 45 minutes in length.
No tickets, no bookings.
- Peace Meal hosts the ongoing Q Culture Club on WhatsApp. This is where instead of committing one ‘juz’, beginners to the Qur’an contribute at least a page at a time of their convenience. On the first Tuesdays of the month those interested come and read together with some free beverage. 30 minutes only at Mukha. 8-8.30pm. You’re welcomed. Click here for more on the QCC.
- Peace Meal Break Night will take place on the same night 8.30-8.45pm. Right before the Film Club. With food from Mukha, this is where we serve free dinner for 15 minutes only. You’re welcomed too.